Hydraulic oil conditioning unit (OCU)
The OCU ensures a much more narrow operating temperature of the oil, avoiding overheating and offering cleaner oil at the same time. Both have a positive impact on the operation and the lifetime of the hydraulic system.
- Improved lifetime on components in the hydraulic pitch system
- Improved lifetime on hydraulic oil
- Efficient continuous offline filtration of the hydraulic oil
- Efficient continuous cooling for the hydraulic oil - controlled by independent thermostat
- Higher uptime and thereby increased earnings
- “Plug and play“ installation with all necessary components
- Customization to fit any hydraulic pitch system
Since fitting the OCU six months ago we have experienced no downtime due to high pitch oil temperature in these two machines. [...] The ROI varies across the farm but the highest loaded turbines have a payback time on the OCU of around 3 months and across the complete farm of 62 wind turbines the average payback time is less than two years.